Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Hypothetical situation.....

Pure speculation here, I DO NOT represent these views, but I always wonder if people who say "I support the troops but I oppose the war" also say:

I support the Taliban, but I oppose their totalitarian regime.

I support Al Qaeda, but I oppose their terrorist acts.

I support the KKK, but I oppose their views.


Maybe these people haven't linked up the 2, but soldiers and war are linked in a special bond, one does not exist without the other. If there was no war there would be NO SOLDIERS. You cannot seperate the soldier from the field they fight on and if you want to be a true asshole and pretend to like those who fight so valiantly for something you so despise, then maybe you should stop insulting their intelligence.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com