Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bumper Sticker

This afternoon, after leaving work for the day, I saw a bumper sticker with fairly small and badly contrasted writing. This coupled with my bad eye sight made me ride this poor guys bumper to read it, but I got it and it said:

People who abandon their dreams will discourage you from yours


So,
how does this relate to anything? Glad you asked! Now, somehow, I listen to people who have given up on their hopes and dreams and never try to persue them again will affect you. Negative people in general discourage you from ever doing anything. I personally think this is something wonderfully applicable to anyone. I however aspire to a higher office and with this as my backing, I think that this specifically is something everyone should embrace.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com