Monday, October 17, 2005

Ive hit the big time!

So, as I always nose around you (my visitors) referring links, I always check 90% of them out to figure out who is promoting me and who is visiting my blog to hear me rant and rave. Today of course, I came across a particularly interesting one.


mail.greenbergresearch.com/webmail/email/......


So, always curious who is coming to me, I click the link and it brings me to a web access login for a mail server. No problem I think, I can just go to greenbergresearch.com. And I did and I found this:

Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research (GQR) has over two decades of experience in helping Democrats win races at every level, from County Sheriff to the President of the United States. In these battles, we have pioneered the use of strategic polls, focus groups, dial-response meters, advanced targeting and tracking surveys, and now web and Internet surveys. We help candidates campaign, win, govern effectively - and then win again.

Wow. The democrats strategy team is emailing each other about me! This of course is sloppy work as I have been getting a pick up of no reference links which can only mean A) Word of mouth is spreading (stop laughing you in the back, and the front.....) or B) they are people intentionally trying to cover their tracks rather than leave a link trail back to me.

Either way I see the dems are worried about little ole me and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to know that a political strategy group is keeping tabs on me.

Hi guys, you will lose next year just like you lost last year....I didnt see that on your website. Ooops!
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com