Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Laptop Blogging: Day 1 Part 2

Al Gore can't stand that he is not in the headlines. At least, that is how I interperit this as I cannot understand ANYONE saying something as stupid as this:


I don't want to diminish the threat of terrorism at all, it is extremely serious, but on a long-term global basis, global warming is the most serious problem we are facing

I see, so global warming, which has yet to be proven by any scientist, which has actually been proven to be a global COOLING trend, is more dangerous than terrorism. "Global Warming: deaths.....2 (I am sure some green peacers killed themselves in some save the environment wacko tour), US Terrorism Deaths: 8000+ and climbing every day. ...and that is JUST Americans. Think about the Israelis who die from the displaced arab terrorists who set off suicide bombs.

It is frightening to think that this man had a chance to be president during 9/11. The libs complain about Bush's response when he got the news, Al probably would have said "Well that is a travesty, but I need to put up a new Ozone before I can deal with that . You know global warming is much more serious in the long run you know".

What a twit
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com