Thursday, December 29, 2005

Month Long Rant

Here is the deal, starting January 1, 2006 I will post EVERY DAY a new post about some eco-terror and debunk it for you. I will give you a minor preview today. This will be in addition to other little tidbits that I run accross, but I feel that in the COLDEST WINTER SINCE THE 1800's, I need to fight these global warming morons.

Now today let us look at global warming as an issue. Now, there is something to be said about companies that dump sludge and known harmful chemicals into the air, but a company burning coal, oil or other resource as such is not killing you. In fact according to the former chairmen of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Bert Bolin, those clouds of "pollutants" actually prevent the sun from putting heat into the atmosphere. Now correct me if I am wrong (I am not, but I should always preface these kind of things), but isn't coal carbon that has been supercompressed? So when you burn coal it released the carbon back into the atmosphere as a cloud of smoke. There is carbon in those clouds. So the UN's own IPCC is saying that even though carbon is trapping heat in the atmosphere and causing a "greenhouse effect" it is also blocking the sun.

Am I the only one who sees the stupidity in this statement?
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com